Monday, May 1, 2017

May Day

My favorite month is here! Had an OK weekend. The highlight was Friday night when our school had a get-together, open to the neighborhood, with pizza and snacks on the playground. It was crazy hot and the kids figured out how to use the water fountain + plastic cups to spray and soak each other and they all ran around for hours while the grown ups sat in the shade and chatted. We went home after the sun set and they got cold with tired and fed kids.

My back is MUCH better, but now my hip hurts? Weird. Anyways, I was well enough to go for an energizing 4 mile run yesterday, and I got G to join me (since MIL is now here).  I'm planning on heading back to the gym tomorrow and Thursday since I'm on call and won't be able to go this weekend, blah.

Anyways, busy day, gotta go see more patients, but wanted to blog again before I fell right off the wagon. Back with the Quarter 1 Books post later this week...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you are writing again. I'm sorry I didn't comment on your last post. I hate commenting on my phone, and then am always too tired to pull out my computer at the end of the night and blah, blah, blah, excuses, excuses!

    That warm day in the water (and shade) sounds lovely. We are just having some warm days right now but unfortunately I have meetings all week! Noooo! Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm glad you're back. I missed you. ;)

    ReplyDelete